Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sweet Baby Girl


This is my first post since we got home - sorry! We have been super busy with lots of company and "settling in". I must say, things are going really well. The adjustment period is just that - an adjustment. But I think the new mama and daddy are hanging in there. Morgan is so good though. We are really lucky. She's so much fun to just stare at. Who'd a thunk it? Below is a sweet picture of her in her crib with all her stuffed animals. I swear she's the sweetest thing I have ever encountered. And I truly don't feel I'm being biased (I'm sure every mom would say the same thing). Matt is the best daddy ever too. I think he is more in love with her than I am sometimes! Thanks to everyone for all the calls and emails. We feel so blessed. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

The Hitts said...

She is precious! Congratulations!!!

Allison said...

How sweet! I would love to hold and cuddle her! She looks so sweet!

Susie S said...

That is the sweetet picture! Keep them coming!

Courtney said...

Yeah Shelby! I am glad to hear you are enjoying this so much. I knew you would be great. She is precious.