Saturday, October 6, 2007

Babies Everywhere!

I would like to congraulate the Rowe and Harris families on thier new additions! My friends Heather and Meg both welcomed baby boys into the world this week, Heather on Thursday and Meg on Friday. No baby yet for me! I am so jealous of Heather and Meg, and I can't wait to meet their little ones. I have had so much fun going through and analyzing each day of pregnancy with them. Pregnancy is really much more fun when you have someone to go through it with you! Matt and I are going in to the hospital at 5:30 Tuesday morning to induce labor. Morgan has just resisted and not felt like coming on her own. Please be praying for us! Stay tuned....

3 comments:

christina polk said...

Baby Morgan will be here at this time next week!! AAAHHH!! I can't wait to meet her.

Allison said...

Good luck! YOu will be FINE! Delegate someone to keep us updated on everything. I know Morgan is going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see her!

helen said...

Everything will be great!!! The whole day is worth the outcome!! I can't wait to meet her!!!!