Thursday, October 25, 2007

Good Report!

This is Morgan as we are leaving for our first Pediatrician's appointment. I was dying to see if she had gained any weight. She weighed 5 lbs 13 oz when we left the hospital, and when we went back for a 2 day check up she still had not gained any weight. Well, we found out she weighs 7 lbs 2 oz! I took this as a personal victory, since I'm breastfeeding. The doctor was hoping that she was at least back up to her birth weight, so he was more than pleased with her weight gain. Now maybe some of her cute clothes will start to fit! The doctor visit went really well otherwise as well. My new name for Morgan is Miss Piggy. She also snores and it sounds like a pug dog!
By the way, Morgan had an extremely fussy day that day. For some reason, she immediately went quiet when I put her in the car seat. When we got home, I didn't take her out for 30 minutes so I could get some things done. The car seat is mighty constraining. Who knew this would be her favorite seat in the house (other than mama's arms)?

1 comment:

Allison said...

Glad to hear she had a good check up and that breastfeeding is going well!