Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. The holiday has taken on new meaning to me as a mother of a young one. Now, we focus entirely too much on The Easter Dress. I was so excited for Morgan to wear her dress though. My lovely Aunt Gay made this dress for Morgan - BY HAND! It took her my entire pregnancy, and it is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. Our Easter plans took a turn this week, when C fell and fractured her hip. So we went to the Delta to keep her company. She's a trooper and doing well. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes. Now, on to more important things - Morgan's Easter pics. Enjoy!

Here is Morgan in her pre-Easter attire.And here is her pretty dress.
Playing with some flowers.
And a nice slobbery close up.

5 comments:

Allison said...

beautiful baby.... beautiful dress!

Ben & Meg Harris said...

i love her dress! she looks so sweet in it....glad your mom is doing better. i know she was glad to have your help.

The Mom said...

I just want to squeeze her! Morgan is so cute, and the dress is gorgeous.

christina polk said...

She is adorable! Like a little doll! I love her dress!!

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

what a beautiful little dress - quite fitting for miss morgan! hope that your mama is doing better!!