Sunday, March 2, 2008

First Bite

I finally agreed to give Morgan rice cereal last night. I've been so hesitant, because I don't want my baby girl growing up too fast! I have to say, the entire experience was better than I thought it would be. All of you know me to be a little like "Brie Van de Camp-Hodge" from Desperate Housewives. So I was very nervous about the mess. But we managed to not even get anything on our clothes! Morgan did pretty well. She, of course, had no idea what was going on. But she swallowed some of it! We are going to keep at it this week, and maybe we will even try a vegetable before too long. She continues to amaze us. Enjoy our pics.


1 comment:

Allison said...

Hate to tell you but the mess has just begun...wait until she starts spitting it back at you and insists on feeding herself...talk about messy! I hate to get messy too but I finally just said what the heck!