Friday, March 28, 2008

Another First

I'm afraid to report Morgan has experienced another first - her first illness. Daycare called Wednesday, and she was running a 101 fever. She has bronchitis. We had to get a chest x-ray yesterday to make sure it was not pneumonia. Thankfully, her x-ray was fine. But that was an experience, let me tell you. She had to get in this plastic tube with her arms straight up over her head. They made me blow on her so her lungs would expand. She was amazingly calm. Hopefully, she's not scarred. I pray she's feeling better soon. Her poor little cough is so bad! Here are some pre-sickness pictures Matt has been begging me to post. Enjoy!


9 comments:

Allison said...

Hope the sweet little girl gets well soon!

The Hitts said...

Poor thing! Hope she feels better soon. I love the last picture of her holding the stuffed animal. So cute!

christina polk said...

Poor baby! I hope that she gets well soon!!

The Mom said...

MW just had bronchitis, and we had to do the whole chest x-ray; unfortunately, MW was NOT calm while in the plastic tube. Hopefully Morgan recovers as quickly as MW. Those little ones bounce back pretty quickly.

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

i love the one of her in the chair...hope that she is feeling better and relaxing just like that very soon! thanks, shelby, for your thoughtful post...we will definitely be blessed if baby mills comes out as cute, charming and relaxed as miss morgan is!

Elizabeth said...

Love that first picture with yalls puppy in it! I hope that sweet girl gets better soon!

The Hitts said...

i've tagged you. see my page.

Courtney said...

you have gotten so fancy with your blog! I am impressed. Morgan is precious and I love her new pics. Matt still looks so smitten and it is so sweet.

The Bradfords said...

I hope little Morgan feels better soon!!!