Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No Change!

We went back to the doctor today to learn that there has been no change. My stomach is still measuring at 32, I didn't gain any weight, and Morgan actually lost an ounce. I was most surprised to hear all of this b/c I was certain my stomach grew 2 inches overnight when I looked down Sunday morning. I swear ya'll, my stomach was protruding big time. The doctor said Morgan probably had her butt sticking out and it made me look bigger. I find this extremely funny when I try to picture it. I have not started dialating, so we're still planning on October 9th. I was more than excited to hear this news. I have decided that I need at least another week before I'm ready! We got another sonogram, and Morgan had her hands in her face the entire time. So Matt didn't get to feel any better about her profile since her hands were blocking it! We did see an enormous foot though. She has inherited her Uncle Russell's feet I believe. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. 3 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Exciting....can't wait to see your precious princess!