Saturday, September 8, 2007

31 days left!


Matt and I are getting ready for our lives to "drastically change". Everyone seems to feel the need to remind us both of this every day. We only have 31 days left till our actual due date. Morgan Jane is getting a little peeved I feel. She's running out of room to wiggle, and I think it irritates her a tad bit. However, I'm enjoying this while I can. Matt went to the Ole Miss ball game today - probably the only one he'll get to go to this season. I'm glad he got to go and have some fun before our lives "drastically change". Meanwhile, I'm getting some serious couch time in and it feels great.

Heather and Cory came to stay with us last night. See attached picture of the mamas. It's been so fun to go through this with someone who has nearly the same exact due date. We had a good time visiting and comparing! (Also - I apologize for all of my pictures being so huge. I can't seem to figure out how to make them smaller...)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Glad to see you in the blog world...yall both look great...can't believe the day is almost here!

The Bradfords said...

You and Heather look great!!! I can't wait to see the little ones when they arrive!!!