Sunday, April 22, 2012

Our Weekend and Mo the Photographer

We have been so lucky with the weather lately.  The girls both love to be outside, and it's so fun to just sit and watch them.  Mary Alice took a couple of steps tonight on the deck, but we couldn't get any video of it.  She's still far from walking, but at least she is giving it a shot now.  Below are some of the "inside" pics from this weekend.  I found Morgan and Matt sitting on the couch, her with the iPad and Dad with the computer.  Such cuties!

 All three kiddos watching some tube.
One of Mary Alice's favorite spots in our house is right in front of the front door.  She loves the light!
Morgan has become quite the photographer these days.  She's getting pretty good at it too. Below are some of her more recent shots. The first shot is of me, but I didn't look very cute so I put a rabbit in front of my face.  She's gotten some funny pics of Matt lately, but I'll save him the embarassment and just put up one :)  She tries to get a good one of Ruben, but he just won't stay still.  Mary Alice usually obliges for her though!



No comments: