Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter and were so blessed to have both sets of grandparents join us for church and lunch. The girls had a blast and looked ADORABLE. Have I ever mentioned how I love having two girls that get to dress in matching outfits????

Morgan is a pro at hunting eggs. She has 4 Easters under her belt.


Morgan likes to pick flowers and hand them off. Mary Alice is the lucky party on this one.


Why is it so hard to get a picture of a 4 year old and a 1 year old at the same time? This was one of my best attempts.


Don't take my pink chicken!


This is Morgan's reaction after I asked her for the 100th time to stand next to Mary Alice and smile. She had enough!


Morgan did sit down for about a mili-second and this is what I got.


Nana and Mary Alice play in the rocking chair.


Morgan is ready for church and looking pretty!

No comments: