Saturday, July 30, 2011

MA's First Bug and The Help

Well, it happened. Our first illness as a family of four. Poor Mary Alice came down with a stomach bug early in the week and then wouldn't you know it Morgan got it too. Why do stomach bugs only hit in the middle of the night? When Morgan got it, she decided to get out of bed and proceed to Mary Alice's room to do her actual vomiting. So we had both kids up in the middle of the night... it was a long week. BUT I was treated this weekend to a private screening of The Help. Cee scored us some tickets and we got to go mingle with some celebrities. I played it about as cool as you would imagine - made a fool out of myself with Octavia Spencer in the bathroom. I'm such a dork! Anyway, we made it through so hopefully Matt and I will be spared!


Both my girls getting to hang in the big bed while they didn't feel good.

Another interesting reading position for Morgan, the baby doll bed.

Big Sis reading to little Sis - so sweet!!!

Cee and I at The Help!

No comments: