Monday, July 4, 2011

Mary Alice Christened

We had Mary Alice's christening this weekend. She did great! We didn't get many pictures due to all the craziness, but I'm going to try to commit myself to getting some pics of her in the gown later on this week. We had a great time with all the fam, and we were so pumped to show off the new house. I will say that I'm glad Monday was a holiday b/c the rest was appreciated. Morgan and I hung out in the baby pool and sprinkler this afternoon. She finally warmed up to the water and had a ball running in and out of the water. Dad and Mary Alice came to watch all the excitement for a few minutes and sat in the shade. While we haven't done much celebration this Independence Day, I have to say it's been quite enjoyable!








As always, Morgan had a ball hanging out with her cuz John Reed. She must have gotten out every single toy she owned to show him. We are so glad they have fun together!



No comments: