Sunday, November 30, 2008

Photo Frustration...

We had the perfect settings for a Christmas photo session today. Morgan was in a delightful mood. We were free of any bruises or eczema breakouts, and she looked TOO cute in her little Christmas dress. The sun was out, and I just knew we were going to get "the photo" in no time. I'd have those Christmas cards ordered by December 1st. Yeah, right. We had 2 main issues - #1 getting Morgan to stay still and #2 getting Morgan to actually look at the camera. She was a trip throughout the whole thing so it was hard to get mad at her. Here are some funny outtakes from our session today.


3 comments:

Allison said...

I know the feeling....

Allison said...

Just wanted to let you know that ever since I introduced Maggie to Morgan via your blog she always wants to "see Mo-gan" when I am on the computer

Ben & Meg Harris said...

i really love the second picture....looks like she is saying "h-e-y"