Sunday, November 23, 2008

C Saves the Day

It was a rough week in the Trusty household. Baby girl came down with a number of ailments, including her first ear infections. Yes, plural. Poor girl got double ear infections! Matt and I tagged team staying home with Morgan for 2 days, but we both had a lot going on at work. So C came in and saved the day when Morgan still wasn't feeling better. She stayed home with Morgan Thursday and Friday. I found the below picture on my camera this morning that C must have taken. Looks like they had some fun together even though poor girl didn't feel well. Thanks so much C - we really appreciate you!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Too cute. While Maggie and I were looking at your blog. I said, "that is morgan" and Maggie replied, "hey morgan"! So Hey Morgan from Maggie T!