Saturday, July 19, 2008

New developments

This has been a pretty amazing week. Morgan started waving, and I promise she has actually combined bye-bye with waving... once. She won't do it on command of course, but we turn around and see the pageant wave going. She's also learned to smack her lips together, so I'm trying to turn that into blowing kisses. And today, so rolled the ball back to me for the first time!

Still no actual crawling, BUT she did figure out how to sit up on her own this week. Which I think may only delay her crawling even more. And last night, she pulled up for the first time! She's not a pro yet, but she's getting there. All this in one week - crazy! Look at me - I pulled up all by myself!I like to smell and lick the ball before I roll it back to you... deal with it.

No comments: