Monday, July 28, 2008

Big Times in Texas

We had a great weekend with the Solomons this weekend. Morgan was an angel in the car ride (which I was incredibly nervous about), and she showed off all her new tricks for her Aunt Mandi and Uncle Russ. Here are some highlights from the trip:

Posing with Aunt Mandi and Uncle Russ...

This is Morgan rocking her hair style C gave her while we weren't looking...
Being cute at lunch ...
Family portrait in front of Southfork - home of the Ewings (Russell and I are HUGE Dallas fans) Uncle Russ "eating" Morgan's hand for dessert...
I took some good videos too, but I'm waiting on Matt to upload them to Youtube. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

The Gnemis said...

Matt and I love Dallas too. I have always wanted to go to Southfork!!!

Allison said...

remember when we used to listen to the dallas theme song while riding around in college....oh fun memories! love the new pics...looks like a fun trip. morgan is such a cutie!

The Richard Family said...

It looks like ya'll had a big time!! Morgan always looks like she is having the time of her life!! We miss you guys!!

The Hookers said...

Shelby? It's been a gazillion years and I was scanning random blogs (I admit it)and saw your face. I was friends/worked with Taylor Neal in at State (Portobella's). Are you from Greenville?...I've seen your blog linked with others from here. You have such a precious family now! Glad to know you're doing well! (I hope this is Shelby!)

Solomon said...

We love the pics! I like that you can see Morgan's bottom teeth. She is so cute! We had such a great weekend. We miss Morgan already. We will post our pics soon.

Courtney said...

i will never hear "dallas" and not think of you. Especially dancing to the theme song in my car!