Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Day at Daycare

Today was the day. My first day back at work, and Morgan's first day at daycare. We are so fortunate to have secured a spot in one of the best daycares around, but it's still hard to leave her when I've been home with her every day for the past 12 weeks. Once I got to work, I had a ball catching up with everyone. And from Morgan's "report card", it seems she did fine too. Somehow they can get that baby to sleep during the day. Her naps totaled up to about 4 hours. I was doing good to get a 30 minute nap out of her when she was home with me! Now we will have to see if she sleeps tonight....

Here is a pic of Morgan ready for her first day at daycare.
I also thought I would add a few other pictures. Morgan loves hanging out in our bed in the mornings. For some reason, I get a kick out of seeing her in such a big bed. She looks so tiny!!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds like your 1st day back went well. I am glad to hear that as I know it is hard. I LOVE the pic of Morgan and Rubin...that is hilarious!!!

Ben & Meg Harris said...

i took william to daycare for the first time yesterday too! and i cried all morning-i even went to check on him at lunch and ben picked him up early. it was so hard-and still was today!
morgan looks so cute...love that she loves to sleep in yalls bed.