Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kickboxer

Matt calls Morgan the "kickboxer" these days. She has started kicking her legs quite rapidly. Again, this may be the most boring video to anyone else, but it's fun for us. She must be getting a workout with the kicking, because she has slept through the night for the last two nights in a row! I'm sure I just jinxed it for tonight, but we are quite proud of Baby Mo! Oh - and we had a much more successful trip to church this Sunday. Mo didn't sleep the whole time, but was pretty good throughout. She's growing up so fast...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Shelby!!
I love the video! I was looking at blogs and there yall were!! check out our blog when you get a sec.......elizabeth odom carr
www.chadlizwill.blogspot.com

Rebecca S. said...

Shelby, Morgan is adorable!! She is so sweet. My father in law recently got a prius and he loves it! You will enjoy it...especially when you see how much $$$$ you will save on gas. I hope yall have a great first Christmas with your little one....I know we will. Check Zain out at his site www.babysites.com/sites/schilling
-Rebecca