Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cee and Fodder's

Cee and Fodder's house was as lively as ever. Morgan and Rhodes played chase, tickle tackle, and sang us some Christmas carols. Mary Alice had more fun playing with the wrapping paper and ribbons than anything. My one Christmas wish this year was to get a decent picture of my girls in front of a Christmas tree. I tried so hard, but never got "the one". I don't know why I put myself through it. Morgan hates taking pictures, and the minute she does decide to cooperate, Mary Alice gets upset about something. It's maddening! The first pic below was my last attempt, and Morgan sprang out of the picture at the last second. Oh well!!!

Cousin Rhodes is soooo cool.
Love that wrapping paper and ribbon.
This is Morgan's mermaid village that Cee created for her. It was pretty awesome, and Morgan loves it!

No comments: