Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Morgan has had a great Easter. To be honest, she's had a bit too much Easter candy because she has had no interest in a nap today whatsoever. And as long as we're being honest, I have another Easter confession. Morgan has made this an Easter to remember by giving herself the nastiest black eye I've ever seen. Poor girl hit her head on an end table, and it ain't pretty. It killed me to take her pictures in her pretty Easter dress this morning with that shiner staring at me. But it will go away, and we will laugh about it soon.
By the way, of all the things in Morgan's Easter basket, she was most fascinated by a plastic chicken that probably cost me $0.99. Kids - it doesn't take much to amuse them.



1 comment:

The Richard Family said...

Oh Shelby, thats a shiner!!!! So sorry to see that!! Looks like she is taking it well!