Monday, January 25, 2010

This and That

I'm sure you've all wondered endlessly what dinner time is like in our house. Sometimes it goes like this...
Despite my greatest hopes and greatest attempts, Morgan isn't what you would call a "good eater". She's rather picky even though her parents have done everything they could to expand her palette. I am diligently trying to get her to try new things, but in this instance gave up on trying but hid some veggies in her spaghetti. This is the outcome. I'm all ears for any suggestions from you moms who have had better success than me.

Below is a picture of Morgan talking on the phone and typing on the computer. Matt and I couldn't find her the other night, and we found her in the computer chair with the phone held up to her ear with her shoulder like she's taking orders and playing the market.And this is just a cute picture of Morgan attempting to help rake leaves the other day. I tried to explain it would be easier if she turned the rake over and used 2 hands, but she had her own way...

4 comments:

Allison said...

I am in the same boat with the eating thing. Maggie doesn't like to eat really at all. She has become very picky and it is a struggle each day just to get her to eat. I am sure hoping that "this too will pass"! If you get any good hints pass them on!

theelliottfamily said...

I have two very picky, picky eaters and quite honestly, have given up. I just fix their favs (which are healthy) over and over again. I figured that when they are old enough to feel pressured by their friends to eat, they will. I am worn out trying!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Software and Download Them at Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

The Ueltschey's said...

If you ask Anderson what she wants for dinner....it's always, "milk, cheese, and a cookie"...the kid eats so much cheese its disgusting. She barely eats at all and it drives me nuts. Taylor...on the other hand, eats hers and THEN everything left on Anderson's plate :) I'm right there with you in the frustration dept!