Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Girl Turns Two!

Our little baby girl is turning two tomorrow. She's definitely not a baby anymore, but it's still hard to think of her otherwise. We went to the doctor today for our last set of shots before kindergarten. Morgan was NOT happy about getting her finger pricked or getting the shot. Unfortunately, they were out of flu shots so we'll have to go back next week for that :( Our sweetie is still a munchkin coming in 10th percentile of her class at 23 pounds. But she's average on height! I've been looking back at every single picture I've taken of her entire life, and it's been an amazing two years. I tell you this - I never thought I could produce a child this beautiful or sweet. Sure, she has her moments, but for the most part she's just so darn loving and sweet. The Lord has blessed me beyond my expectations. Glory be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!!! She is so cute! Miss yall!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Morgan! We can't wait to see you!