Monday, July 13, 2009

Doggie Door Trouble

Let me set this up for you. Matt and I are in the kitchen this evening asking each other about the day, and Matt comments "Morgan is being awfully quiet". He goes to check on her, and he says he can't find her. We start looking around the house, and then I hear Matt say "oh my gosh... she's crawled out the doggie door"! Sure enough, we found Morgan outside on our back porch. And just last night, Morgan decided it would be fun to crawl under our bed and get stuck. What is going on with this child?

This picture is Morgan's second attempt to escape through the doggie door. I took the moment to take a picture, THEN scold her. Good parenting, I know. Also, please note that Morgan is attempting to crawl through the door AND eat a cracker at the same time.

4 comments:

Ben & Meg Harris said...

that is too funny!!
she is one smart cookie. better open those eyes in the back of your head :)

The Shermans said...

She's multi-tasking. Hello!

Unknown said...

Hilarious.

The Richard Family said...

They are sooo sneaky!!! Love them!