Sunday, April 12, 2009

Christ the Lord is Risen Today!

Easter has some of my favorite hymns. I was lucky enough to hear 2 of them this morning. Christ the Lord is Risen Today, Alleluia! and Up From the Grave He Arose both offer messages of such joy and love. Our message at church this morning was about the love story found in Easter. Lately, I find myself surrounded by love and don't know what I did to deserve it. I love this little Easter darling below more and more every day. I now feel like I may have an inkling of how much Christ loves us. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!






6 comments:

The Shermans said...

love her little Easter dress.

Allison said...

Beautiful Easter dress and baby girl!

The Richard Family said...

She looks so cute!! I can't believe her hair is long enough to do pigtails!!

Ben & Meg Harris said...

I love how she is looking at that stuffed puppy dog w/ bunny ears on.

Will and Maggie said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. Morgan is adorable. Great Pics.

Amy S. Norris said...

christ the lord has risen has been one of my fave hymns since i was a little girl. my parents say that i used to sing, "christ my board has been otay........." :)