Sunday, March 15, 2009

TV Time

I swear, I do not have my child camped out in front of a television all day. I promise. But this weekend, the Cedarmont Kids had to do some babysitting while I got some housework done. Morgan looked so funny laying on her stomach propped up watching TV. This may not be humorous to anyone else, but she never sits like that. I swear she never even noticed me sitting right in front of her taking her picture. Those Cedarmont Kids can do some entertaining. The second picture is Morgan on the couch watching some SEC basketball with her daddy. That lasted all of about 3 minutes before she wanted to do something else. It was sweet while it lasted - daddy, his girl, his pup, and his basketball. What more could a dad want?

2 comments:

The Crowders said...

oh my gosh, that is adorable! I am so glad to hear someone else likes cedarmont kids. I think they are the dorkiest little group but AR LOVES them. :-)

The Richard Family said...

So sweet!! Its so funny to see what captures their interest!!