Sunday, December 7, 2008

Funny Girl

Let me set this up for you. Morgan likes to play with this silver make-up brush that she pulls out of the bathroom cabinet. It's the Clinque silver tube brush that comes with every "free gift" set - you ladies know what I'm talking about. Today, Morgan walked around the house with it sticking out of her mouth for literally 30 minutes. She would take it out for a few, but stick it right back in. This may be one of those "you had to be there" moments, but I just got tickled at it. Maybe you'll enjoy too!

2 comments:

theelliottfamily said...

That stinking brush is my baby girl's favorite play toy. After having the same one for over a year, she STILL loves it. It is now a part of her purse and she still jams it in her mouth! I completely get what you are saying!

Anonymous said...

good girl start practising soon you will have a c--k in your mouth