Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cabinets and Tutus

Morgan was sick last week with a fever virus. So I let her get away with more than normal b/c poor thing didn't feel well. This kid can terrorize a cabinet. She opened one of our cabinets in the den and pulled every thing out of it. Then she turns around and grins as if she's proud of it!
This picture cracks me up. Nana has been wanting to take Morgan's picture in a tutu for some time. She finally got her wish this weekend. I just thought Mo looked hilarious from the rear crawling in the big fluffy tutu, so I snapped a shot. Future blackmail!

2 comments:

The Richard Family said...

That picture of her in the TuTu is priceless!! Gotta love little girls. yes, we are waiting to find out what we are having. I am sure you can guess that it is not my idea although it is not as hard as i thought it might be!!

Will and Maggie said...

Too cute!