Sunday, June 1, 2008

Water Baby

Baby girl loves a pool. Below are various pics of her swimming. We took her to a big pool this weekend. She was kicking her legs and floating away. And of course, she let out some more squeals. I'm so excited she likes the water - b/c mama and dada do too!

Oh yeah - I'm pretty sure she said dada this weekend. It kills me a little bit, but it's really sweet. Every time you say "where's dada?", she grins from ear to ear. Ruben - what are you doing drinking out of my pool?
Her blue eyes match the pool!
Laid back...
Here's Morgan's pink tutu bathing suit from Nana.
Hanging out with cousin Rhodes. Rhodes loves his Morgan!

5 comments:

The Mom said...

Looks like fun. I love Ruben sneaking in the picture...too cute. Can't wait to see y'all again.

The Gnemis said...

Too cute. I absolutely love Morgan's tutu!! James Hyer loves the pool too - thank goodness since that is where he is going to be all summer!

Elizabeth said...

OK, first of all that picture in the tutu is adorable! AND is Ruben a jack russel? AAANND I can NOT believe how big Rhodes is!!

Is it not fun every single day finding out these little personalities that our kids have??

The Richard Family said...

I think Morgan is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen!! She is always smiling! I love love love the pink tutu!! Girl clothes are the best!

Ben & Meg Harris said...

william says dada too!
i think it is just easier than saying mama....
;)

morgan is so cute....