Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tag Game

Ok - so this is the third time I've been "tagged". I always seem too busy to sit down and do it. This one looks pretty fun, so here we go. Thanks Meg!

maybe i should relax...
i love the smell of anything babny or anything clean...
people would say that i'm weird (i think)
i don’t understand why the rest of america doesn't think like i do - i'm quite logical...
when i wake up in the morning i try to figure out how many more minutes i can sleep and not be late
i lost my willpower to diet - food is just too good to give up...
life is a blessing...
my past made me appreciative of my parents...
i get annoyed when things aren't done within my timeframe...
parties are not a good time to quarrel...
dogs are really good sleep partners (at least my 10 lb dog is:)
cats are snobby but they make the BEST noises ...
tomorrow is monday, boo!
i have low tolerance for arrogance and know-it-alls...
i’m totally terrified of bad weather...
i wonder why I thought my life would be spent in a big city...
never in my life have i been skiing...
high school was torture but necessary...
when i’m nervous my tummy hurts...
one time at a family gathering i was the butt of every joke - oh wait, that's every family gathering...
take my advice - appreciate your parents...
making my bed is my husband's job...
i'm almost always checking things off my to do list...
i’m addicted to MORGAN!

I tag Mariah (new blogger), Hope (another new blogger), and Allison.

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

What do I do now that you have tagged me?