Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Half Year Morgan!

Morgan is officially half of one year old. We just got back from the doc. We have a happy and healthy baby girl. I tried to convince the doc that we have some sort of abnormal skin allergy, but he assures me it's simply infantile eczema. So don't be alarmed when you see massive red marks on Morgan's face in her pics. I promise we are not abusing her! Here are our latest stats:

Height - 25 in, 50th percentile
Weight - 15.5 lbs, 50th percentile
Head - 43.5 cm, 75th percentile

We still got a big noggin. We celebrated the half year mark last night with a little cake. I attempted to treat baby girl with some icing, but she actually didn't like it.
This is another one of her new things. Morgan is getting really good at sitting up. But she is still learning how to pick things up. Last night, she wanted to pick the rattle up and put it in her mouth. She got frustrated pretty quickly. So instead of bringing the rattle to her mouth, she simply took her mouth to the rattle. She's quite limber!

3 comments:

The Mom said...

Aquaphor is a life saver for a chapped face. I kept it on MW when she was teething. It's a whole new world when they start sitting up. I'm so glad to hear Ms. Morgan is healthy and happy. She's a doll.

Allison said...

Happy half year!

The Crowders said...

Hey Shelby,
She is adorable. Matt sent me the link to your blog a while back. I have enjoyed watching her grow. Morgan and Ann Rogers are so close in age. She just turned 7 months.

Happy Half year to Morgan!