Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanks Nana and Pap!

Thanks to Nana and Pap, Matt and I got to have our first night out since Morgan was born. The grandparents did not hesitate to come babysit this weekend so we could get out of the house. Morgan even got all dressed up for her Nana!
Pap is so sweet with Morgan. He made me tear up just watching him rock her this morning. That man loves his grand-daughter!

Morgan was so happy to spend time with her grandparents. She was just smiling away!


Thanks Nana and Pap for babysitting. It was a much needed break! We'll be calling on you again soon!

5 comments:

J Yates said...

what a little smiler you have... she is beautiful! i know y'all enjoyed the time out of the house!

The Mom said...

She is so CUTE!! I need to stop by and see her again. Sounds like y'all had a great weekend.

The Bradfords said...

Awe, she has the sweetest smile!! I know it was good to get out of the house!!!

christina polk said...

So cute! I am sure that yall had a great night. When Taylor and I had our first night "out" all we did was talk about Banks and wonder what he was doing!! Morgan looks like she was in excellent hands!!

Allison said...

so sweet! I still can't get over how sweet and cute she always looks! Hope all is going well. Happy Thanksgiving!